Kahuna Casino Casino TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
At Kahuna Casino our goal is to offer a fun and fair environment to play great casino games online.
Play in the casino is subject to the respect of the site’s terms and conditions which are intended to protect both the players and the casino.
Kahunacasino is Licensed under Mountberg BV, a company based at Fransche Bloemweg 4, Willemstad, Curacao, under gaming License number 1668/JAZ issued by Curacao eGaming, authorised and regulated by the Government of Curacao. Kahunacasino is operated by Mountberg Ltd acting as a Merchant of Record, Mountberg Ltd., a company incorporated under the Laws of Cyprus with registration number
HE 355350, VAT number 10355350P, and registered at 67 Limassol Avenue, Vision Tower, Floor 2, Aglantzia, 2121, Nicosia, Cyprus with contact phone number +35722679340. Mountberg Ltd. is 100% subsidiary of Mountberg B.V
Casino reserves the rights to change the terms & conditions at any time without prior notice.Terms & Conditions are in effect as soon as they are published on this page, but will never retroactively affect the bonus promotions. However, it is the player’s responsibility to check the terms & conditions regularly and prior to claiming any bonuses and making any bets in Kahunacasino.
Payments are processed by Mountberg Ltd in Cyprus. For payment disputes Cypriot Law applies.
This site operates in accordance with the laws of Curacao and these Terms and Conditions and the relationship between You and Us shall be governed by, and construed and interpreted in accordance with, the laws of Curacao.
In case of any differences in the terms and conditions between the English version and the other languages displayed on the Kahuna Casino website, the English language version will always prevail.
- To be able to play real money games an account must be opened.
- Only one account per household is allowed. If an household or individual has more than one account, known as multi-accounting, which is highly forbidden, all those accounts involved will be blocked immediately and winnings on all accounts voided.
- The minimum age for opening an account is 18-years.
- Players from the below countries cannot register an account with Kahuna Casino: United States of America and US Territories, United Kingdom, France and French territories, Italy, Slovenia, Czech Republic, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Netherlands, Malta, Panama, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau, Costa Rica, Curacao.
- It is the responsibility of the player to verify that he is by law authorized to participate in online gaming offered in Curacao, the jurisdiction in which Kahuna Casino operates.
- Kahuna Casino endeavors to help players enjoy casino games responsibly by offering account closure, deposit limits or self-exclusion on request. These are manually enforced by the casino staff and therefore may not be full-proof if a player attempts to overcome them. It is ultimately the player’s responsibility to make sure that he plays within its means and for entertainment.
- If multiple players wish to play in our casino from a shared computer environment (dormitories, fraternities etc.), we strongly suggest they all contact our support before making multiple accounts to avoid unnecessary security procedures.
Bonus rules and requirements
- Bonuses are a way for Kahuna Casino to reward existing players and to encourage new players to play on the site.
- All the bonuses and promotional offers are intended for recreational purpose only and to extend the game play and pleasure of players. Players can win and withdraw these winnings but the bonuses and rewards should not be used to gain an unfair advantage over the casino or exploited in a way to guarantee a profit from the games. Such form of play will lead to the player being banned, all winnings being voided and can lead to the confiscation of remaining balances.
- Of course players who play the game recreationally and win will be able to withdraw the bonus up to the maximum stipulated for that promotion, granted they have cleared the “play-through” and other published requirements.
- Certain rules are imposed when using bonuses to avoid abuse or advantage play. These rules are called “play-through”, “wagering requirement” or “rollover”, depending on the casino. The number accompanying these terms informs you how much money a player needs to place in bets before he/she can successfully cash out the winnings made by playing with the bonus.
- Different games or game types contribute differently towards the play-through requirements, depending on the promotion. The games’ contribution is specified in the particular promotion’s Terms and Conditions. Unless otherwise noted, the regular terms as detailed on this page apply to the promotion and bonus.
- Bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Please note that a player can bet a maximum of €/$5.00, 50 SEK/NOK or 10% of their current available balance (whichever is lower) on a given round or spin when using bonuses or winnings generated from bonuses. The 10% rule does not apply to bet sizes under €/$1, 10 SEK/NOK. Betting a larger proportion of one’s balance on a single round or game can lead to the voiding of this particular bonus and winnings and voiding of subsequent bonuses and winnings. Repeated abuse can lead to account termination and confiscation of balances.
- Bonus promotion requires e-mail verification by either clicking on a link in the promotional e-mail or sending an e-mail to support. Player can unsubscribe from the promotional newsletter at any time.
- While a bonus is active, the bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole gaming account, including any funds waiting for withdrawal, but not limited to those.
- Bonus is active while the bonus wagering requirements haven't been met.
- All accounts may need to be verified for age verification, fraud prevention, payment processing, promotion restrictions, account closure, etc. Moreover, an account must be fully verified before a withdrawal can be made.
- In order to verify your account, you must submit copies of all the following personal documents:
- Copy of a personal identification document (ID, driver’s license, or passport)
- Copy of a utility bill (gas, electric, water, telephone – must not be older than 2 months) with name and address as registered in player’s casino account
- Copy of a bank statement with name and address as registered in player’s casino account
- Copy of front and back of the credit card(s) used for depositing. (you can hide the CCV number on the back and the middle 4 numbers in the front for security)
- Proof of ownership of any other used or registered payment methods.
- An additional authorization form for credit card and documents may be requested from the Finance department
- To verify your account, please send copies of your personal documents to [email protected]
Anti-Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Due Diligence
- We are subject to anti-money laundering and funding of terrorism laws and must in this regard perform due diligence on customers.
- The player hereby acknowledge that we shall use the information obtained from him for our due diligence obligations to conduct public searches and perform checks in order to verify the information provided to us.
- Whilst we are carrying out our due diligence measures, the player may be allowed to continue using his account. However, he will not be allowed to effect any withdrawals from such account until our verification procedures are completed.
- Where we are unable to conclude our due diligence obligations because we have not received the required information from the player or we are otherwise unable to verify the identity, no activity may be undertaken from the account and the account will be blocked and/or terminated. In such event, we shall return any Deposit Funds present in the account at the time of blocking and/or termination except where it is necessary for us to delay or withhold payment of all or some of the player funds to comply with our legal obligations.
- We reserve the right to ask for additional information and documentation to fulfil our due diligence obligations, and any communication for the provision of information/documentation is not to be deemed as being a final communication in this regard.
- If we become aware or suspect that the information provided by the player is materially false, we shall cancel the registration and take such other steps as may be required by us under law. We will not pay out any winnings in such circumstances.
- The minimum withdrawal amount is 100 €/$ or 1000 SEK/NOK or equivalent in other currencies.
- As a prevention of Money Laundering, a deposit must be wagered at least once before a withdrawal can be made. Please note that if wagering requirements are in place, the wagering requirement needs to be respected before a withdrawal is requested.
- Successful withdrawals will be paid back to the player’s original method of deposit. If the deposit method account does not support a refund, or if the refund is not possible for whatever reason, withdrawals will be paid to the player via any payment method used by a player to deposit in the past.
- Though we try in all cases to use the player’s requested method, we reserve the right to pay the player’s withdrawal via another method. Withdrawal requests to credit cards which are not refundable will be either issued to an e-wallet of player’s choice or via Wire Transfer or Bank Draft. In this case all processing fees are the player’s responsibility.
- Due to restrictions of the payment processor the minimum withdrawal amount processed via International Wire Transfer is 1000 €/$ or equivalent in other currencies. For transactions within EU (SEPA) the minimum withdrawal amount processed with Wire Transfer is 100€/$ or equivalent in other currencies.
- Processing fees of 50 €/$ or 500 SEK/NOK will need to be deducted from the withdrawn amount made for lesser amounts to cover some of the costs of transfer. Please note that your bank or intermediary banks used by your bank might deduct further fees or currency exchange fees from the withdrawn amount. These other fees are unfortunately outside of the control of the casino.
- All withdrawals will be processed in Euros based on the conversion rate of the day with your playing currency.
- The maximum withdrawal amount processed to a player is 5000 €/$ or 50 000 SEK/NOK or equivalent in other currencies per a week and 10000 €/$ or 100 000 SEK/NOK or equivalent in other currencies per month. Players in higher VIP or loyalty tiers may be granted higher limits by management.
- If the withdrawal is limited (for example if you win with a Free Signup Bonus), any balance over the maximum allowed amount will be removed from the player’s account after the withdrawal is paid out.
- Should a player attempt to withdraw before wagering requirement (Play-through) has been completed, all amounts subject to wagering requirement including but not limited to the bonus and any potential winnings derived from the bonus will be forfeited.
- Kahuna Casino reserves the right to refuse or withhold any bonus amounts or winnings if the player’s deposited funds were cancelled or denied by the payment service or processor.
- Though we attempt to pay all winnings immediately, it may take up to two (2) business days after all the requested account verification documents are received and confirmed in order to process the withdrawal.
GENERAL BONUS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Each promotion has its own terms and conditions which are published on the Kahuna Casino promotions page under each promotion descriptive text.
- By participating in the promotions and/or accepting to receive a bonus offered by Kahuna Casino, the player automatically declares to also accept the terms and conditions for that particular promotion/bonus as well as the general promotions/bonus terms and conditions which are listed here under.
- In the event that a player does not understand how the promotion works, if he is eligible to participate, or does not understand the terms and conditions, the player can contact a member of Kahuna Casino ’s Customer Support via email or live chat for a more detailed explanation.
- To be eligible to receive promotional credits such as Free Spins, Loyalty rewards or other offers, the player must not have opted out from receiving promotional emails. Please also note that in an effort not to encourage problematic play players must not have set a deposit or other form of responsible gaming limits on their account to receive these promotional credits.
- Unless otherwise stated, only one bonus per promotional offer is allowed per player, account, address, computer and IP address. Taking advantage of bonus or promotional offers on multiple account is considered bonus abuse and will lead to the void of all play and winnings on all accounts. Kahuna reserves the right to close any account that are deemed related accounts, and confiscate the funds on these accounts.
- When accepting a deposit bonus, the players deposited amount and bonus amount are placed into a “bonus balance”. When a player receives a bonus and starts playing, he will first start playing using his real money balance, followed by the bonus money balance. Once wagering requirement has been completed, the bonus amount and any winnings earned using the bonus balance will become real money and will be transferred to the player’s main account balance.
- Players also have the right to choose not to receive bonuses. Players need to contact Customer Support before any bets are placed and wagering started in order to remove the current bonus and disable all future bonuses if a bonus was awarded that the player does not want.
- Unless otherwise stated, the minimum deposit required in order to receive any bonus is 25 €/$ or 250 SEK/NOK or equivalent in another currency. Deposits made through an e-wallet such as Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz, do not qualify the player for bonuses. Any bonus claimed and related play will be void.
- Unless otherwise stated, deposit/reload bonuses such as the welcome bonus are subject to a wagering requirement of thirty times (x30) the deposit plus bonus amount before funds can be withdrawn.
- Different game types contribute differently towards wagering fulfilment. For example, if a game type contributes 100% towards wagering, it means that if you bet 10€, 10€ will contribute towards wagering fulfilment.
- Below are the eligible games for bonus wagering contribution and their contribution:
- Slot games: 100%
- Table games: 10%
- Videopoker: 10%
- Live Dealer Casino: 10%
- Any other game: 10%
- The games Castle Builder II, Scrooge, Devil's Delight, Bloodsuckers, Kings of Chicago, Lucky3, Pirates Gold, Retro Reels, Simsalabim, Zombies, Lucky Swing, Space Traveller, Trucker's Heaven, Crazy Jungle, Diamonds are forever, The Angler, Gold Train, Stardust, Peek a Boo, Beautiful Bones are excluded from all bonus promotions. If a player plays these games whilst wagering a bonus, the bets placed on these games will be deducted from the player’s real money balance (if available) and they will not contribute towards wagering fulfilment of the pending bonus
- All bets placed on any kind of doubling or gamble feature (for example in Slots and Video Poker games) and all low-risk bets (for example betting on even and odd numbers at the same time in Roulette games) do not count towards fulfilling the wagering requirements.
- Please remember that a player can bet a maximum of €/$5.00, 50 SEK/NOK or 10% of their current available balance (whichever is lower) on a given round or spin when using bonuses or winnings generated from bonuses but the 10% rule does not apply to bet sizes under €/$1, 10 SEK/NOK. Betting a larger proportion of one’s balance on a single round or game can lead to the voiding of this particular bonus and winnings and voiding of subsequent bonuses and winnings. Repeated abuse can lead to account termination and confiscation of balances.
- If a player loses his entire deposit and its associated bonus prior to reaching wagering requirements, any remaining wagering requirements will be waived if the player makes a subsequent successful deposit.
- Bonuses and other promotional credits are only available to players who do not have a pending withdrawal.
- All match bonus offered for 100% or more have a minimum cash in amount allowed of total of deposit + bonus. For instance, if a player deposit 10€ and received 10€ bonus as 100% match, the minimum amount cashable will be (10€ deposit + 10€ bonus = 20€) once the wagering requirements have been completed.
- Bonuses offered by Kahuna Casino are solely intended for genuine recreational players only. Bonus/Promotional abuse or any form of play deemed in our sole discretion to be with the intent on obtaining an advantage over the casino will not be tolerated. This includes but is not limited to using bonuses to play games with accumulated benefits in the course of gameplay (Ex: Free Spins meters or other game features unlocked following some gameplay) and coming back to the game following the zeroing-out of the wagering requirements to trigger or unlock the feature and collect the accumulated benefits or related winnings.
- Player betting patterns and activity are constantly monitored and in case of bonus abuse or use of any strategies to gain an advantages over the casino, Kahuna reserves the right to cancel, suspend or lock any player account found guilty of abuse as well as void/revoke any pending gaming activity and pending withdrawals or balances, including loyalty points earned, and refund the original deposit. Kahuna Casino can also decide at its own discretion to ban any player from participating in Kahuna Casino’s promotions for a definite or indefinite period of time as decided by Kahuna Casino’ management
- While bonuses are still active, bonus terms and conditions apply to the whole player account balance
- All bonuses and promotions are at the discretion of Kahuna Casino. Kahuna Casino reserves the right to bar a player from receiving any current of future promotions and to void an already credited promotional offer at any time.
- In case of any dispute, the decision taken by Kahuna Casino’s management is final. Kahuna also reserves the right to amend, add or remove any of the bonus/promotional details, eligibility rules and eligibility of a given player or categories of players or modify the terms and conditions in any other way at any time. Players are kindly requested to regularly check the bonus terms and conditions for any amendments/updates.
No Deposit Bonus / Free Spins
- Unless otherwise noted for a particular promotion, the maximum withdrawal of winnings generated by playing with bonus and/or free spins credited at Kahuna without any deposit requirement is 100 €/$ or equivalent (No deposit bonuses awarded to VIP players have a maximum cash-out of 10x the bonus amount).
- If any loyalty points or other rewards have been generated by using free spins and free spins winnings or other no-deposit bonuses or no-deposit bonus winnings they will be zeroed out at the moment of withdrawal.
- Please note that players from following countries: Belarus, Bulgaria, Estonia, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania, Russian Federation, Slovakia, Ukraine are not eligible for non-deposit free spins. Play and winnings will be void if players from these countries claim and play with a no-deposit bonus.
- Unless otherwise noted, Free Spin bonuses have no wagering requirements. That means that any winnings derived from a free spins bonus do not need to be wagered before becoming real cash.
- The wagering on no deposit bonus or free chips is 99 times the bonus amount unless otherwise noted.
- For age and KYC verification purposes a deposit is required before you can withdraw any winnings gained with a free money bonus.
- Loyalty points are a type of real money reward that players receive with almost any bet they make on casino games.
- Players earn points every time they play games for real money and the points can be exchanged for real money.
- The conversion ratio is 100 points for 1 unit of the player’s currency. For instance, 100 points can be exchanged for 1 Euro for players playing in Euro denomination, 100 points can be exchanged for 1 NOK for players playing in Norwegian Kroners, etc.
- The minimum amount to convert the reward point is 1 unit of the player currency, for instance 1 EUR or 1 USD.
- The points are exchanged into cash automatically every Tuesday.
- The amount received from the conversion of the reward point is credited in cash, without wagering requirement, and can be withdrawn instantly should the player choose to.
- Different games earn points at a different rate. A game's rate expresses how many points are credited once a player has bet 10 units of currency (ex: EUR10) on a given game category.
- Comp points contribution per game:
- Slots: 1 point
- Simple Games: 1 point
- Jackpot games: 1 point
- Table games: 0.2 point
- Video Poker: 0.2 point
- Live Casino games: 0.2 point
- Any other game: 0.2 point
- Points awarded or their cash value and the winnings generated with this cash value will all be void if the loyalty points were earned while playing in breach of any of the terms of the website.
- A player can request the permanent or temporary closure of his or her account time by contacting the Customer Support by email.
- When you request closure of your account we will return any outstanding balance in your account to you, using the same method of payment which was used to fund your account, or such other accepted updated payment methods with which you have provided to us subsequently, except where we are withholding such monies a result of Cheating, Irregular Play, Collusion, Fraud and Criminal Activity, or breach of the terms of these General Terms and Conditions. Costs of Payment processing will be borne by the player. If the balance value is below the cost of payment processing, the balance will be voided.
- If the amount to withdraw is over the weekly or monthly limit, the account must remain open until the total balance is withdrawn by player in accordance to these limits and other terms of the website.
- On account closure, any loyalty points benefits or balance will be become void.
- Kahuna reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to permanently disable your account at any time and for any reason. Any balance in your account at the time of such account termination will be credited to your credit/debit card and/or sent to you by cheque, wire or money transfer except where we are withholding such monies as a result of Cheating, Irregular Play, Collusion, Fraud and Criminal Activity, or breach of the terms of these General Terms and Conditions. In the case of such a refund, the payment processing fees will be borne by the player.
- Kahuna Casino reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void any winnings and confiscate any balance under any of the following circumstances:
- if you have more than one active account or we have grounds to believe that you are playing on multiple accounts;
- If the name on your player account does not match the name on the payment or withdrawal method used (including credit card(s), e-wallets, Money Transfers, etc.) used to fund or withdraw from your account;
- If you provide incorrect or misleading registration or Player Profile information;
- If you are not of legal age in the jurisdiction where you reside or if you play from a jurisdiction from which we cannot accept players;
- If you have allowed or permitted (intentionally or unintentionally) someone else to access or play using your account;
- If you have not played on an individual basis for personal entertainment only (that is, you have played in a professional sense, with the intent on exploiting our bonuses or in concert with other Player(s) as part of a club, group, etc.);
- If you have "charged back" any of the deposits made with your credit card or any available payment method associated to your account or if you have threatened to “charge back” or if accounts linked to yours by IP, address or other relevant identifying information have “charged back”.
- If you are found colluding, cheating, conducting criminal activity such as money laundering or undertaking fraudulent activity;
- If it is determined that you have employed or made use of a system (including machines, computers, software or other automated systems ‘bots’) designed specifically to defeat Kahuna Casino; or that you have made irregular betting or wagering patterns, or suspicious or irregular betting strategies;
- If you use the Website or your account in bad faith;
- If we become aware that you have played at any other on-line website under any of the foregoing circumstances set out above.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the Laws of Curacao.
The parties agree that any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or the breach, termination or invalidity thereof, shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of Curacao.
Payments are processed by Mountberg Ltd and for payment disputes Cypriot law applies.
The following territories are restricted for game providers listed in the following: